Hi guys, we thought we'd write a short "how to" guide based on what we've learned so far in the clothing business. This list is very simplified, however if you follow these steps you should be on your way to success relatively easily, as well as inexpensively.
To Do List:
1. Create a brand theme, brand name, brand logo and short brand description.
3. Setup Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for your brand.
4. Have your products printed and shipped by Printful, a reliable printing and fulfillment company that offers both print on demand and drop shipping services, as well as custom inside label printing for garments with tearaway tags and a personalized return address label: www.printful.com
5. Read and then re-read Thread's Not Dead: The Designer's Guide to the Apparel Industry by Jeff Finley.
6. Drive traffic using Google AdWords, promoted posts on Facebook and Instagram, and free product giveaways for individuals with social influence (musicians, DJs, models, etc.).
7. Have fun!
Interested in brand consulting? Contact us for advice on ecommerce and entrepreneurship.
Which ecommerce platform do you use for your online store?